Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Busy Super Nanay

I am so sorry for the lack of posts. The past week until today was hectic. We had to render overtime at the office before and after the long weekend to make up for all those days that we were on holiday. We went to the cemetery on the 2nd of November. I crammed finishing Johan's Russel costume on Friday night as soon as we got home from the cemetery. That's what he wore the next day, Saturday, on his first Trick or Treat at my sister's office. And to top it all off, on Sunday, which was supposed to be everybody's rest day, I had to wash a week's worth of laundry. Yep, I am Super Nanay and I'm actually living up to my blog's name.

More on what went on during our long weekend can be found on my other blog: Lifetime of Togetherness, so please visit that as well. For now, I am going to tuck myself in beside my already sleeping little prince and have that much needed beauty sleep.

Goodnight, Mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment