Creating a Mommy Mission Statement is not easy. I had to look deep and question myself what I am really aiming for. I prayed for this. I spent an entire day thinking about this. I've written a few drafts until I arrived at this one which I think summarizes every single goal I had in mind in just a few words.
Here goes My Mommy Mission Statement:
- To surrender everything to God and to let His will be done at all times.
- To make my husband feel loved, respected, valued and admired every single day of his life.
- To provide a warm, peaceful, happy and loving atmosphere in our home.
- To set a good example for my son on how to become a good, law-abiding and God-fearing citizen.
- To embrace and love my son wholeheartedly and accept his individuality should his interests be different from ours and should he choose a different path in life than what we dreamed for him to have.
- To provide guidance and assistance that would help my son be properly equipped to face life’s battles with strength and determination.
- To have fun with my family at every single moment that I am blessed to be with them.
- Finally - to live simply, love unconditionally and laugh abundantly.